The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the website are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication of any such item or any part of the website, except as allowed under "Limited Right To Use" below, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the website. The posting of information or materials on the website does not constitute a license or waiver by the owner thereof of any rights in such information and materials.
Limited Right of Use
The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the website grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use.
Any time you visit a page on the internet, you send information to the server. The webservers that host this site maintain access logs with the information that you send. This information is used to provide site statistics and to get an idea of popular pages and what sites link here. We do not intend to use these logs to identify legitimate users. The data logged may be used by us to solve technical problems with the site and, in cases of abuse of this site, to investigate the abuse.
Data Release Policy
Our policy is to only release the data we collect in the following circumstances:
- As required by law, such as in response to a valid request from law enforcement.
- To designated third parties to resolve or investigate abuse complaints.
- When the information is related to spiders or bots, usually when investigating technical issues.
- For abusive users, we may release information to assist in attempting to block the abusive user or to complain to that user's Internet Service Provider.
- If necessary to defend legal claims against us by third parties.
- When we deem it necessary to protect the property or rights of the user community, or this website.
No Selling of Information
We will not sell information collected via this site to third parties.
This document will be reviewed, and may be revised, from time to time.